An Enid Travel Advocate is someone who represents our city well through their photos, videos and blogs on social media. It’s someone who explores, seeks adventure, captures the fun things to do in Enid and shares it with the rest of us. It’s someone who ultimately wants to go out and explore for themselves.
Visit Enid is looking for a team of 10-12 people who live or work in Enid to be our Enid Travel Advocates. We want to feature your amazing talent, so we’re looking for people who are exploring, photographing, and posting about all things Enid (attractions, festivals, food, public art, outdoors, etc.)
As an Enid Travel Advocate, you’ll receive:
- Enid swag (t-shirt, cap, etc)
- Featured on our website landing page for Enid Travel Advocates
- Featured on our social media platforms (we’ll tag you on social to introduce you to our followers)
- Featured on our blog (we’ll share your blog posts if you’re a blogger)
- You’ll also be able to use the title Enid Travel Advocate on your social accounts and website
Our goal for the Enid Travel Advocate program is to find people who are passionate about Enid and are posting their adventures on social media or a blog. We want to highlight your amazing talent to further promote Enid.
HOW TO BECOME AN ENID TRAVEL ADVOCATE
What you’ll be required to do as an Enid Travel Advocate:
- Fill out the application
- Live in or near Enid, or work in Enid
- Follow us on all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok)
- Use the #visitenid hashtag on your Enid pics
- Tag us in your Enid pics
- Write blog posts (1-2 posts if you feel comfortable writing)
- Create content to use on all platforms
- Need to post regularly about Enid (7-10 posts representing our brand per month)
- Share our content (at least 2 per week)
- Be willing to do some contests on your social media
- Be willing to take on assignments/covering certain festivals, attractions, restaurants, etc.
- Don’t use profanity, vulgar language, nudity (or partial nudity) in Enid pics we are tagged in or that uses the #visitenid hashtag
- List that you’re an Enid Travel Advocate in your Instagram profile and tag us
- Wear your swag when possible
If you’re interested and think you’ll have time to dedicate to this program, here’s the next step:
Fill out our Enid Travel Advocate application and tell us why you would like to represent Enid’s attractions, festivals, food, public art and outdoors. This isn’t English class, so it doesn’t need to be a super long essay. Just tell us why this program interests you in several, thoughtful sentences. We’re not making decisions based on how many followers you have but rather how passionate you are about Enid and how well you are already representing our region.