Enid Lights Up The Plains is an annual holiday tradition that brings the Enid community together to celebrate the festive season. For 30 years, this event has been a cornerstone of the holiday season, offering unforgettable experiences and memories for all who attend.
Main Street Enid is gearing up for the 30th Annual Enid Lights Up The Plains event, and it’s going to be a celebration like no other. Mark your calendars as always, the Friday after Thanksgiving, November 24 from 4:30 pm – 9 pm as Main Street Enid invites everyone to kick off the Holiday Season in Downtown Enid.
Enid Lights Up The Plains promises a night filled with joy and holiday spirit for the whole family. Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect:
- Live Music by Justin Blasier, Jackson Anderson, Katie Logan, Sean Gallagher and Dave Roberts throughout the night
- Downtown Shopping & Dining
- Meet and take photos with Santa Claus
- Food Trucks & Vendors
- Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides & B.A.T. Express Train Rides
- OG&E Tree of Lights: lighting ceremony at 5:45 pm
- PAT the Snowman
- Christmas Lights Parade begins at 6 pm
- Holidays on Ice – Downtown Ice Skating Rink, open 12-11 pm
- Park Avenue Thrift Enid Fireworks Grand Finale, 7:15 pm, next to the old QSpot at Independence & Oklahoma